1.

12. In the given figure,angleB = 60°, AB = 16 cmand BC = 23 cm.Calculate :(i) BE (ii) AC.​

Answer»

SORRY please send the bigger I don't able to UNDERSTAND where is we I think it is in the CENTRE of the A and C if it then you make it and we have to length that we e60 and if it's pass from its Centre then V is 30 and b is 16 we don't have the VALUE of that so I am not able to answer you please send the figure then I promise you that I will answer your question I know that I think I read this question in my 7th class are you in 7th class I read it and is sorry but I forgot my question so you have please send me pic and I am able to answer you is Mark please as BRAIN list



Discussion

No Comment Found

Related InterviewSolutions